INFO-PHONE: 0049 1 52 14 64 16 38
WE NEED HELP FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF HOSTING FOR THE FOREIGN DELEGATIONS
We are expecting about 200- 250 persons for the event of the 6th of February coming from the foreign delegations of the CISPM. A detailed list of the participants will be transmitted to us in the next days. At the moment 125 people have confirmed their presence. We invite the delegations to confirm their presence and to communicate us the numbers of participants in order to arrange the accommodations.
- 40 from Berlin-Brandenburg ( Camps et emergency hostels)
- France / Paris: 39
- Germany / Bielefeld: 23
- France / Calais: 12
- France / 93: 10
- Germany / Hanau: 8-10
- Germany / Hamburg: 6-8
- Germany / Nürnberg: 8
- Germany / Frankfurt Oder : 5
- Italy: 5
- Poland: 5
- Belgium: 5
- Germany / Stuttgart: 3
- Swiss: 3
- Spain: 2
- France / Marseille: 1
- Morocco: 1
- Tunisia: 1
- Netherlands: 1
- France / Toulouse: ?
- Germany / Leipzig: ?
- Germany / Hambourg: ?
At present we have a place in:
- 50+20 people (quartier Mitte)
- 10 people (quartier Wedding)
- min. 40 people (quartier Kreuzberg)
- 6 people (quartier Friedrichshain)
- 6 people ( quartier Neukölln)
- 2+4 people ( quartier Prenzlauer-Berg)
126 sleeping places are confirmed. We are arranging other places but we don’t have confirmation by now.
We have organized 100 sleeping bags but they are all reserved. We pray people to bring their own sleeping bag.
Women and men have different sleeping places.
The first meeting with the delegations will take place Thursday the 5th of February 2015 from 3pm at the Centre Francais de Berlin. One metro ticket costs 2.70 euro( Einzelfahrkarte), 4 metro tickets cost 9 euro ( Vierfarhrtkarte). Please notice that there are frequently controls.
The hosting places are available from Thursday the 5th of February 2015 at midday, till Sunday the 8th at 3pm.
TO THE ATTENTION OF ALL PARTICIPANTS: PLEASE KEEP ALL INVOICE AND RECEIPT!!!
We will provide a central point for the collection of the receipts at the Centre Francais of Berlin near the Welcome Area. These are very important in order to have the evidences of the costs of the event, so that we can have other repayment from the foundations/ institutions that support us financially.
If necessary the repayment will be given back to the once who put the monay in advance( but just if the receipts had been recognize by the institutions/ foundations).
tickets ( bus, plane, train, metro)
WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR HOSTING PLACES
List summarizing the characteristics of the place we are searching for:
- For a period from the 5th of February in the evening until the 8th of February at 12:00.
- with two spaces : one for men, one for women
- with toilets, showers
- with heat
Need for financial support or donations for:
- minimum 200 sleeping bags
- Hosting/Food/Drinks : 10.500 €
Need for human help to contact public places per email, phone, or professional meeting like for example to :
- Gymnasiums of schools, high schools or Universities
- Public buildings and infrastructures which belongs to the city
- Theatres, concert rooms
- Sport associations
Need for human resources who could be officially responsible and contacted during the events for:
- answering the emails on the subject
- answering the phone
- find last minute solutions in case of problems (coordination, technic, sleeping bags, heating..)
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Solidarity should become practical and concrete!